The information provided by Fresh Balance Nutrition is provided for educational purposes only.It is not intended as a substitute for medical nutrition therapy. For professional dietary advice go to EatRight.org to find a registered dietitian in your area. All medical issues should be discussed with your physician. This intent of this website is to provide the most current scientific information available at the time of posting. If inaccurate information is discovered, a reasonable effort will be made to correct it.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list and newsletter, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You may unsubscribe from receiving future emails and newsletters at any time. We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email and newsletter.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We do not offer refunds on digital guides, ebooks, and online products.
This policy was last modified on 10/2/18.
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us using the information below.
Fresh Balance, LLC
PO Box 403
Simpsonville, MD 21150